Fiber-Refreshing-Technology – FRT
FRT is a new, innovative procedure for dry fiber recovery and sorting. The patented FRT method consists of a FRT-Aeromill (shredding) and a, based on the raw material, optionally downstreamed, FRT-Aerosorter (sorting). By renouncing fresh water and avoiding waste water at simultaneous energy savings about 50 – 90 % the procedure sets standards in economic and ressource saving fiver recovery. The innovative FRT-technology enables a drastic cost reduction and opens up new perspectives to a sustainable production of most paper products.
Benefits of FRT
Advantages for paper industries when using FRT technology within the fiber recovery:
- improved product quality
- fibers are recovered in dry condition
- programming and flexible equipment enable savings of recipes for all fibre materials
- area of applications: files recycling, waster paper, carton, cellulose (long fiber), wallpaper, tissue, fleece, banknote paper
- energy savings 50 – 90 %
- fresh water saving 95 – 100 %
- avoidance of waste water 100 %
- avoiding of chemicals
- low maintenance expense
The FRT method for dry fiber recovery consists of a FRT-Aeromill (shredding) and a FRT-Aerosorter (sorting). After the separation of metals fiber containing raw material goes on a conveyor into the FRT-Aeromill, which is working according to the principle of an impact mill.
From there the mixture of fibers and non-paper materials will be conveyed to the downstreamed FRT-Aerosorter which separates the high-quality fibers from rejects.
8 steps from recovered paper to new paper